I'm very excited today lovely friends due to many different reasons:
Firstly my little blog reached 51 followers which in my book makes me famous! (51 people reading your non-sense-blabbering is a big deal!!).
Secondly, it's time to do my part of the deal and host my first giveaway! (I've made some nice jewellery for you lovelies and don't forget to check back tomorrow and leave your comment and you just may win them!! I love giveaways!).
Then, my first tutorial became a great hit (I was featured in "Βήμα - Βήμα", which is a lovely greek blog full of fun tutorials, thanks to amazing Happy Kathy!) and I've made lots of new, interesting friends!
And finally, I got my first blog award from the amazing Cammie of "A woman's right to shoes"! (best blog-week ever or what??)
And although I've always felt deep down inside me that I'm "Irresistibly Sweet" it's pretty awesome that somebody else (who is not a family member I have to point out), thinks so!! So, thank you dear Cammie!! Love ya!
And now the fun part: I have to share 7 random facts about me and pass the award to 15 more "Irresistibly Sweet" bloggers!!
7 facts about me:
1. I love movies! I blame the fact that I have a vivid, insatiable imagination but there's nothing more relaxing for me than watching a good movie. I've watched tons of movies of all sorts, but I have a sort-term memory and I easily forget about them (especially if they're not good!). I also find myself many times to watch movies only to realize at the very end that I've seen it before, but it was crappy so I forgot all about it!!
2. I dislike manicures. In my scale of time vs. satisfaction, expecting me to keep still for an hour and decorate my nails is a total loss of my time!! I like the outcome, but can't make the effort! I also tend (after I manage to keep still long enough to do the damn nail...) to completely destroy it (by let's say scratching it against the table or something). Then I have to re-do 4 out of 10 nails and wait for them to dry... AGAIN! Do you see my point here?
3. I used to co-host a kid's radio show at the local radio station at the age of 8 (with more 8 year-old kids) . It was called "Good-morning kids!" or something equally imaginative and it was fun!!
4. I decided to study interior design after I suddenly realized one day (I was around 22) that I did not own a single woman's magazine (like normal girls of my age), but I was buying DYI, home-improving, decorating and architectural magazines!
5. I strongly believe that the only way to have a successful relationship (or any relationship at all if you're a bit like me) is to love and respect and fully understand yourself. I know it sounds hard, but if you challenge yourself and set up your boundaries, then you're able to give and receive love, trust, respect and understanding! (even if you and your partner are totally different). Don't you ever, ever, ever tolerate ANY form of abuse...
6. I have huuuge mood-swings! G. says I'm a bit like "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" (especially around those lovely days of the month! Grrrr.....!). In my defense I think everyone is having them, but many people are much better in hiding them... I suck at hiding my feelings (which I don't consider as a disadvantage btw!).
|image found here|
7. One of my favorite secret silly habits is playing a game called "Plants Vs. Zombies"!!! I think it's the best, more clever, well designed game ever!! I'm hooked on playing "Vase-breaker Endless" which is an extra-game and I've reached level 51!! If you know the game you can see I'm clearly a genius!!
I hope you enjoyed that! And on we go to the list of "Irresistibly Sweet" blogs I'm nominating for the award!! Enjoy!