Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Hello everybody!! How are you?
Long time, no see!! But then... I do believe that to form a proper "relationship" it takes time and effort! I missed you all terribly, but that was one hell of a month (or two)!
|I bought this skirt on discount (10 out of 45 euro) and made myself happy on October!|
And no... you're not seeing weird things - it's winter here in Greece. But since this is a post that basically sums up what I've being doing, I thought I'd add some old pics that never made it to the top! So.... my news:
- Remember when I quit my job? It was pretty urgent that I should find another one. Bad news - that's not easy lately around here. I got really lucky when I bumped into someone I knew 5 years ago. We used to work together for another employer. The employer was not a good person (trust me). The guy quit and I made the employer fire me (that was a big victory - trust me again)! We appreciated each other because of that. As it turns out, the guy (his name is Panayiotis and I know you're getting confused by now), now runs a company of his own and he hired me!!! YAYAY (I've-got-a-great-job dance).
- Here comes the hard part: I have to learn this new job (which is completely new to me). I'm a personal assistant to the boss and a security consultant for a big security company that we work with. We install security systems, cameras e.t.c. but our company is also involved with telecommunications and sound systems (I know... too many things to learn)!
|Check out my modest bag (gift from my friend Elina)!|
- I had to go through mental tests (thank you friends, family and new boss for believing I'm gonna fail them....) and police check to get my license as a "security consultant".
|Good thing I carried another bag at the doctor's office!!|
- I work with the boss and 8 more people. Four of them are girls. Everybody is nice with a good sense of humour and the ladies of the company love my jewellery!!
- I've made tons of jewellery that I either gave away or sold and never got any pictures.... (typical me)! Thank you Emma, Maria, Helen and Fofi for giving me your old, boring jewellery and the permission to be creative!
|Through the bathroom mirror: Getting ready for a bachelorette party!|
- I don't have enough time to be creative or blog anymore. I work six days a week and my days are unpredictable... I could work for 6 or 12 hours and I travel quite often! I'm TIRED!
- I have a flu now (G. has it too) which is a perfect time for BLOGGING! (although I'm feverish and coughing a lot)!
- I miss your blogs guys.... I'm so sorry I can't leave you a happy comment each and every day... Here is a looooong list of links of the blogs I adore but cannot follow often and you can send the love to each other, right??
- Please give my regards to: