Friday, February 11, 2011

Everybody loves polka dot!

 Hello dear readers!! I want to apologize about the quality of the pics in this post. I took them last night and I had to use the flash and I really hate that! I hope you can make something out of them!
 Here we go:

 See the crappy light I'm talking about? The dress almost appears  blue while it's actually black! Kids don't use pictures like that in your blog - seriously! 


 Back to the outfit now. This is a very preppy, silk, strapless dress that I bought some years ago for my cousin's summer wedding.
 I wore it once and it was banned in my closet ever since... 
 I included it in my remixer's list because I was troubled by the fact that I've paid 150 euro for the bloody thing (that's a LOT for someone like me) and never used it, which made it the WORSE BUY ever (next to some too tight shoes)!


 I really like the way the tulle pops from underneath the skirt though!


Outfit:

Dress - "Mezzo Italy" bought from a local store
Sweater - Vintage V-neck
Belt - French Connection from Asos (11 euro!)
Shoes - Hunter
Necklace - Asos
Black Rose ring - Local store
Bag - Vintage 80's clutch bag (from mommy)
Glasses - Just Cavalli

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, Dimi! The polka-dots are cute and you surrounded the dress with stylish touches. Everything comes together nicely. This is an outfit anyone could be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, you look so PREPPY but cute! i love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh guys... thank you so much! You make me sound like a true expert...

    ReplyDelete