Hello people! How are you? I found this lovely game of questions and answers over at my friend Wendy's blog! She's an awesome stylish lady that lives in Johannesburg! (How exotic is that? Right? Right?)
I love getting to know you all more, so I'm stealing Wendy's game and I give you my answers after each question! Check them out and tag yourself if you feel like it!! Φιλάκια!! (that's kisses in greek!)
25 Getting to know you questions
1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
-It was 1.30 pm and I sleep with lovely G.! (lucky girl!)
2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
-The gift of touching people and making them realize how important it is to have love, respect,values and health in your life. I would eventually make them share everything and stop war, fighting, politics and bring peace to the world. (and save all the third world countries!)
3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
-We saw "Ed Wood" a couple of nights ago and I was really disturbed by many things. Especially by the story of B. Lugosi and by Ed's irresponsible (according to me) behavior.
4. What is your favourite TV show of all time i.e. you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it?
-I guess a mix of "Friends" and "Sex and the City".
5. What's your favourite way to wake up and what's the first thing you do?
-Wake up next to my boy (especially on days off), get breakfast in bed and cuddle!!!
6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
-I think I'm over that phase when you hate your name and I totally feel like a "Dimitra" now!
7. If you had to do a bushtucker challenge (you have to eat insects/grubs etc) what would be the worst thing you had to eat?
-Why would I ever do that? Ewwwww!
8. What's the worst/most embarrassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it?
-I like all music for the right reasons.
9. What would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats, bat-car and millennium falcon is allowed!)?
-Can I choose teleportation? If not, black-holes? But I settle for a private jet too... I'm humble really!
10. What's your favourite fantasy people sandwhich?
-My what?? G. is enough for now!
11. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself?
-Too many to start bothering!
12. Your favourite item of clothing and why?
-DRESSES!! I look like a woman, without really trying.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with?
-French Polynesia! I just want to live there happily with G. and freeze time!
14. If you could have any animal/creature, what would be your ultimate pet be?
-A pretty huge aquarium, complete with sharks, piranhas and other exotic species! And corals too! (...and mermaids, if they existed!)
15. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?
-A singer, an actress, a doctor! I'm none, but you never know, right?
16. Whats the next planned event you're looking forward to in your life?
-A party with my mother's colleagues next month! With barbeque and nice food!
17. What were you doing before you started this?
-Watching "Friends" with G. during lunch!
18. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldn't?
-I enjoy all my food and never regret it. (I'm now eating ice-cream!!)
19. If you were an ice cream/haagen daz/ben an jerrys flavour what would you be?
-I'm not familiar with those types of ice-cream, but in general mocha or hazelnut.
20. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didn't want to talk to?
-I can't think of any right now!
21. What was your favourite toy as a child . . .and now?
-Barbies!! Many many barbies.. Now, I'd go for board-games and puzzles.
22. When was the last time you cried laughing and why?
-I don't think I laugh that much. But I smile a lot!!
23. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
24. What did you dream about last night?
-Fighting zombies. (can you sense some anxiety there? Nah.)
25. What are you really afraid of?
-Sickness, pain, loosing your mind, dying before everybody I love, dying after everybody I love... many, many more things. (I'm not that brave, see?)