I was very happy I was actually tagged by my friend Anzouya to play the 7 secrets game! I like all silly games like that, so I couldn't resist!! Here are my secrets: (ssssshhhh)
1. I'm in love with my espresso machine!! I need 1-2 double espressos per day to be my lovely, grumpy, fabulous self. This was a very hard week for me, as my espresso machine broke down and we had to be seperated for a week.... I frankly couldn't sleep properly knowing that my espresso machine was locked up alone in a service room waiting to be fixed.... We're back together now!!
2. I was never a morning person and waking up was really hard for me! I was very comfortable and productive during the night (in school I loved to do my homework late at night). All that changed 2 years ago, after I got my job. My shift when working lasts from 13 to 17 hours a day (we have to be alert from the first light to the last which means that in the middle of the summer we wake up sometime between 3.45 to 4!! That's ugly!). Unfortunately it messes with your system... I now sometimes wake up at 4 and can't go back to sleep, so I just get up. At 4. That's....just... creepy.
3. I don't like driving or cars. I don't own one and I don't know how to drive... I had some driving lessons 10 years ago - they scared the crap out of me and I decided that it's best for all of us that I never drived! Luckily I have the best of drivers to carry my precious b**t around! (and I live in a small town!)
4. I have a really nice voice! Really... I do. When I was young I wanted to become a singer. I gave it a try but soon realised I'm not cut out for the "greek music industry" (eeeeeek!). My cousin though (the one I don't really like) IS a famous (kind of) singer in Greece. I guess it runs in our genes! As a backup plan I once did the recorded messages of a big telecommunication company I worked for! (the ones that say: "Please hold - your call will be diverted.... e.t.c. - It was fun!)
5. When I was really young I was saying to my parents all the time that "You're not my real family! My real family is rich and they live in a castle and the nurse mixed me up in the hospital with some other baby that was yours but they're looking for me!". I was too young. I meant it. Luckily they were just laughing at me!!
6. I'm a huge crybaby ok? Can't help it. My emotions have a life of their own and I just can't hide them. I'm an "open book" kind of person (I don't really like being one). I cry ok? A lot. I cry with films, people, real life tragedies (like the one in Japan and Hawaii - Oh my dear God....), when stressed or just sad. I'm famous for even crying over commercials.... (yep - especially the ones that show dogfood and stray puppies with big wet eyes!)
7. My "comfort food" is chocolate corn-flakes combined with a ham and cheese french toast. (eaten at the same time - I know disgusting.... - many people can't handle it!). I've tried many disgusting food combinations in the past.... I'll spare you and won't go into details....!
Well, I hope you enjoyed it! I know I did!
For the fun of it, I'm tagging:
If any of you busy bloggers think it was fun, I'd really love to hear some of your secrets!! And if anybody else wants to participate, please go ahead and say I tagged you!
And some more of my jewellery for the weekend!! Feel free to leave feedback whoever you are! Thanx, xxx
|The "Flower Power Girl"rings|
|And the "Flower Power Girl" earrings!|
See ya next time!!